Okay I'm at an internet cafe in Kobe, Japan and got pictures up.
On the right side of this page, there is a slideshow that should run of them. For those getting this by email, you will need to go to http://thomasatsea.blogspot.com and see it there. I don't know if you need to allow popups or anything, but it should work, it works on my computer.
If you don't want to do it that way, here is a link to the album. I didn't do it on facebook because it takes forever, this should work though!
If you have any questions about any of the pictures, locations, context, etc, email me at Tdmalinowsky@semesteratsea.net I'd love to share stories about them with you.
I have so much to say about Japan, we leave in about 6 hours. I'll post summaries of what I did day by day to break them up a bit. Look for one soon! China in 3 days!
Thomas

0 comments:
Post a Comment