Okay I apologize for not having my Ghana blog done. I've been pretty busy with school and friends and such and time has got away from me. I promise it is high on my priority list for tomorrow.
The reason I post this though is for future voyagers because I have very good advice for you.
When you get on the ship you are going to have the opportunity to meet 600 or so students. Now of those there are probably well over 100 who you can and will get along with, so how do you choose which ones to spend your time with? Well I'll tell you. You choose the ones with birthdays on your voyage.
For the last 3 weeks, there have been like 19 birthdays a day, and everyone who has one gets a giant cake that makes the rest of us jealous. The food gets really old fast, and a nice whopping ice cream cake is a great way to break up the monotony. HOWEVER, to reap the benefits of said ice cream cake, you must have friends who are having birthdays, which I unfortunately do NOT.
So while I sit at dinner every night drooling over about 5 ice cream cakes walking by me a day, you future voyager don't have to suffer the same fate. Make friends with the people with birthdays and you have won yourself a new friend and a hookup for dessert which you will value more than you will ever know.
Well that's it for now. Enjoy your days!

0 comments:
Post a Comment