Friday, January 15, 2010

And I'm Off...

I'm testing out the ability to add a blog post by email, and I also wanted to get something written here so that when people see it for the first time it doesn't say "There are no posts".
 
I'm leaving tomorrow morning and right now I am a giant mixture of excitement, fear, and stress. No matter how hard I tried to prepare little by little so this day didn't catch up on me it didn't work out, and I'm left in a frenzy with less than 12 hours until I set off for the airport.
 
I'm definitely looking forward to the chance to leave my comfort zone and see the world. It is nerve racking not to know anyone on the voyage, but everyone else is in the same boat, literally (haha). I'm sure the voyage will turn out to be an amazing experience and I couldn't be more excited.
 
Going to try and keep this updated as much as possible, but for now, it's packing time.
 
The next time I write, I will be on the ship and hopefully will already have some great stories to tell :)
 
Thomas

0 comments: